Thursday, October 15, 2009

Disneyland


I love it! I think I always did but after I had my boys I loved it even more. We've been blessed by being able to take our boys 4 times. Each time was a thrill. I have the best memories of those trips. We just plain had a fabulous time.

It's hard to explain. There is something about it. The way it makes you feel to be at Disneyland or California Adventure. It really is magical. All your worries are left behind and you just enjoy your time with family. At least that is how it is with us.

This time of year always make me want to go. Ever year, it doesn't matter.... October hits and I start dreaming of Disneyland. We won't be going to Disneyland this year.... I'm okay with that. My boys are okay with that. There are a few reasons.... money being the biggest one but also, California Adventure is remodeling so it's not the same. We've decided we'll go again when it's all done. Of course by then the boys will be all 18, practically grown up..... that's sad in itself.... but hopeful they will still want to go.

So..... I'm daydreaming about Disneyland. Looking at the scrapbooks and remembering all the good times.


Until we met again.......

No comments: