Finally, Fall is here. I'm so happy I've been doing a happy dance all day. On Sunday I decorated the house for fall. I was told it was on the way and I wanted to be ready. It really lifted my spirits having the house decorated. Fall being my favorite season I was starting to get depressed that it would never arrive. Whoo Hoo fall is here.
Tomorrow is supposed to be even more enjoyable. I got out my cookbooks and have already start planning my menus. Oh, I can bake! What a treat. The first thing on my list was Pumpkin Spice Cookies.... but since there is a shortage of canned pumpkin in my area those are on hold for a few days until I can located the main ingredient. My second choice..... Banana Cream Pie. I make mine from scratch and it's so yummy. So, as you can see I'm so ready for the whole fall season to begin.
Happy Fall!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment