Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bowling

We've found something besides "WOW" that our boys are interested in. Bowling.
We went last Thursday evening. We bowled 2 games and then went to Sonic afterwards. It was a nice evening. It was good to spend time with them out and about. Since they've became teenagers we don't get to spend that much time with them, not like when they were little and we were cool to hang with. I think being boys may have something to do with it too. They're into their own thing, don't like shopping or going out to eat. I was thrilled when they said they would like to go bowling. Why didn't I think of it sooner? I took pictures (they weren't thrilled about that part) to document the event. My photo opportunities are far and few between so I must take them when I can get them.
One of the best parts was, the day after they said we should do it more. I told him we could make it a weekly thing if that's what they wanted.
I'll be wanting my own ball before ya know it!

No comments: