Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lifesaver

Today this was my lifesaver. I have a couple of these. They work great. There are times I don't think I would survive without mine. Today was one of those days.
After feeding the horses Handsome and I decided to take a Harley ride to somewhere cooler. The only problem with that is that eventually you have to come back towards home and with that comes our HEAT.

We enjoyed the cool mountain air, the beautiful scenery but when it was time to return home, this little guy is what helped us make it all the way. I carry it with me and use it every few minutes. It's just enough cool to make the heat bearable. With a few stops in the shade, water on the head and then this while riding we made it home...... burned and tired but we made it.

No comments: