Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Comment Confusion

I am often confused. Mostly by life in general but today I'm concentrating on comments.

First let me say. I love comments. Okay, now on with it.
What is proper comment etiquette? When I read the comments that people leave me and I want to comment back to them about something they said, what do I do? comment in my own comment area? Go and comment on their blog? Send them an email? Like I said, I'm confused.

I have also seen people do little updates on their blogs answers comments. Is that the right action to take? Who knew this blogging thing could be some complicated? Maybe it's not and it's just me?

I recently got a couple comments on my snow weekend. I mentioned I loved being in the snow. What I didn't mention is that I don't live in the snow so to go away for the weekend to a snow covered cabin for a romantic getaway is nice. We are about a 2 hour drive from snow. Just right for me. I have no desire to EVER live in the snow. Too much hassle and work for me. I like snow that just looks good but is gone when I want to go out. LOL

I'll be waiting on those comments with an answer to my question from all you wonderful bloggin peeps.

Smiles ♥

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ask Kat, Rhea or Lula ... you can link to them from my blog. They have something set up where they answer comments directly. I have no idea how they do it.

Btw, loved the snow photos. I do not like snow. I could handle it for a weekend, but that's about it. LOL