Sunday, January 4, 2009

2 Yr Blogoversry




It's coming up soon. I started this page slow at first but in the last several months it has really become a second home to me. I enjoy it very much. I was thinking of having a contest for my Blogoversary. I'm not over the top creative when it comes to these kinds of things so I need help.

I'm thinking of a gift card for the prize but not sure what kind of contest. I open to any ideas so please share.


It's only 39 days away. I need to start planning now. This is not the only thing I have in my life ya know? LOL


Smiles ♥


1 comment:

Linda said...

You could have a month long deal where you give out clues and then a giveaway at the end. Gift cards giveaways generate a lot of traffic ... especially if you start spreading the word. What fun! I didn't know you had your blog for 2 years! I hope I can stick with it that long.