It was busy this past week but I did manage to get the house decorated and the tree up. Now all we have to do is wait for Santa to arrive.
Highlights from my week:
I won a contest! Yippee!
Handsome started his new job and celebrated his Birthday, all on the same day.
We enjoyed our local Parade of Lights. It was fantastic.
I finished all my Christmas shopping.. Yippee again!
We got invited to the company Christmas party, free food and give aways.. what's not to like?
I played Bunco with my neighbors, didn't win but had fun.
18 days till Christmas!
1 year ago

1 comment:
You finished all your Christmas shopping? WOW! I still have a few more things to get. But I'm not feeling behind schedule like I did this time last year.
I mailed your winning package ... it should arrive by Wed at the latest. Let me know.
Post a Comment