I recently read an article, http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2008/11/ca_walmart.html, that I found very interesting. If you live in California you may find it interesting too.Every little bit helps especially with the economy going down the tubes.
Wal-mart is now doing:
• An automatic refund program. Whenever an employee becomes aware that a customer has been or is being charged a price higher than the lowest price currently listed, Wal-Mart will give the customer a $3.00 reduction on the item. If the item is less than $3.00, the customer will receive that item for free.
• A sign, in English and Spanish, will be posted at every check-out stand in every Wal-Mart Store clearly outlining the new store refund policy.
Also you may want to pay attention to Rite Aid's policy. If an item scans different from shelf, sale or advertised price you get that item FREE!!! Yes, Free. The sign is posted at the check stands. I have on 3 occasions gotten my item for free. Hey, I don't make the rules I just take advantage of them.
Merry Christmas

1 comment:
I love it when I learn something new. Thanks for the info. Although, I rarely go to WalMart. That place just gives me a headache. My local store is always so trashy ... they just can't keep up with all the traffic. I'm more of a Target gal. But Rite-Aid is cool for cosmetics. You can return anything you don't like, even if it's used. This is nice when you totally choose the wrong color lipstick!
Post a Comment