
Chocolate Covered Cherries. I love them and I only get them this time of year. I have a specific way that I eat mine because it's important how they are consumed. If eaten too fast they are too sweet. I know, it's almost impossible for something to be TOO sweet but they are if not eaten right. I eat mine by turning them upside down, carefully eating the bottom off then drinking/licking out the syrup center around the cherry. Once all the liquid is gone I then eat the rest. Yum Yum.
Handsome does not like them, either do my boys so when I buy them, they are all mine. Now that I think about it, that might not be such a good thing... LOL
So, Do you like Chocolate Covered Cherries and if you do, how do you eat yours?
Merry Christmas

3 comments:
You crack me up! I'm not a real big fan of choc coverered cherries...like you said, too sweet. (Then again, I haven't tried the dark choc version, hmmmm)
Whenever I see them, I think of my grandma. They were her favorite candy and we always got her a box for Christmas.
That's funny ... I only get these at Christmas time too! I pop the whole thing in my mouth and do not chew until the chocolate is melted.
How do I eat them?
QUICKLY!!
Love those things.
Some brands are better than others, but I'm not a chocolate snob, so I'll eat any kind. My mom always gives me a box for Christmas. YUM!
Post a Comment