
I love to do puzzles. This time of year I always have a puzzle going. My favorites are seasonal but I'll do any puzzle that gets my attention. The problem I have a hard time finding ones that really inspire me. In the past I've done several of the Thomas Kinkade and this year I was once again drawn to one of his. It's a 1000 piece so it will keep me busy for a while but my goal is to finish by Thanksgiving. So far so good, I'm 1/4 way done.
Smiles ♥

1 comment:
I'm really good at starting puzzles...then I get frustrated and let someone else take over!
Our ortho always has a puzzle going in his waiting room. I've seen people not want to get examined because they were so into the puzzle. I'm guessing you would be one of them. :D
Post a Comment