Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May

My birthday month is over. Gone for another year. Onto the next month of 2008.

My plans for this coming weekend have changed but it's all good. I was going to be out of town at the beach with friends, instead it will be Handsome and I, which is great. We haven't gotten away alone in a while so we are long overdue for some together time. The weather is looking good so we are taking the Harley down. We can enjoy a nice ride and the beach. How great is that? Today I'm getting things done around the house and packing. After work tomorrow we're outta here.

May brings us into the final month of the boys school. They graduate on June 5th. We are down to the wire, it's go time. We have the info about graduation. They have been measured for their gowns, we've informed the family of the date. We'll do a simple cake back at the house afterwards. There's a dance also that evening. I'm sure they'll be attending. It's still hard for me to imagine myself the mother of high schoolers... but that's what I'll be soon.

I've gotten back into riding my bike. I started last week. I've worked up from 1 lap to 2. I want to increase it each week. Not sure where I'll stop but it feels good to be exercising and it's good for me. Healthy and in shape is my goal.

Smiles

No comments: