Thursday, March 13, 2008

Double Holiday Month

St. Patty's Day and Easter, all in the same month. Usually Easter is in April. I know there is some rule of how when Easter arrives but darn if I can remember it. I'm sure if I searched I could find a million sites that explain it all. So, next Monday don't forget to wear green! and then to following Sunday the Easter bunny will paying us a visit. I have the house decorated for Easter so were all ready around here.

Handsome finished the speakers and attached them to the bike. They look great. Everyone is amazed when he tells them he made them. I also got my backrest and he got that put on the bike. It's really coming together nicely. Now we just need to figure out what were going to do about the seat.

Even though the weather has been nice we haven't done any riding. Handsome has been busy with a couple other projects. Him, the neighbor and the boys have been working on the go carts. Making them run better and just having fun. Boys and their toys. LOL There will be time for riding soon enough. Spring is just around here corner.

Smiles

No comments: